Pre-session activity for Session IV (April 22)
“Adding more tools/tricks for the trade”
- Explore the Carnegie Melon Eberly Center Teaching Excellence & Educational Innovation.
- Find and share at least one educational technology and consider its usefulness in enhancing student learning by providing a brief description of:
– learning benefits
– when, where, how and why you could use the technology
– what kind of challenges (and potential solutions) would you anticipate
- Bookmark this information on our FLC Diigo Group so your peers can review
- Post comments on at least one peer’s exploration of an educational technology tool.